You know, there are times in every single life of every single human, when the question “What do you want?” just feels off. This is never seen as a good thing. It seems we’re supposed to know exactly what we want at all times.
If this resonates, I want to invite you to a Sweet Vision Board Retreat held at the Oliver Art Center next Friday, September 8 from 12:30-4:30 pm for an afternoon that's all about YOU and creating a vision that lights you up!
"Your vision will become clear only when you can look into your own heart.
Who looks outside, dreams, who looks inside, awakens."
~ Carl Jung
Making art in any form is a powerful, creative tool for learning, transformation, change and growth. Creating a personal mixed media vision board offers a fun and freeing way to express yourself and explore what wants to be alive right now.
I'll guide you through a creative process to get in touch with your body, mind and spirit, claim your personal power, and visualize heart-felt goals and how to activate them. During this 4-hour immersion workshop, you'll have an opportunity to step back to:
- Gain clarity on what you really want (No more settling for someone else's dreams)
- Make space and time to map out your ideal outcomes in key areas of your life (Sweet!)
- Connect with like-minded souls (No negative Nellies or Neds permitted)
- Learn a method to clear out the natural "gunk" that arises (Time to let go!)
- Discover tools and a process to create your own powerful Vision Board (Tap into the whispers)
- Create a day of breathing room and dream time (The very thing you keep saying you'll give yourself but never do!)
- Make art and have fun! (We'll meet for dinner afterward if you want.)
Due to the deep nature of the work, there are only 10 spaces available and 6 are already gone. Would you like to claim one of the remaining spots?
Here's How to Register:
Simply CLICK HERE for Event Registration, or call 231.352.4151.
I hope you join me!
p.s. here's the vision board that launched me into leading Your Sweet Retreat. It was heart-centered and totally unexpected. Yet it was what was calling, and what I have since created. There's something like this inside YOU too! Join me to reconnect to what matters right now! btw, no art experience required. :-)